Koderma Mining Institute,Koderma ki Sachai@Er.Alokkumar(KHOJI-PATRAKAR)Ki Ankho Dekhi

My dear Friends, Here you will get All Authentic Reports of Technical Education especially Engineering/Polytechnic /I.T.I. in Jharkhand and Bihar state...... Exclusively for the aspiring Engineers. For Any Queries And Suggestions, E-Mail to Alok Sir: eralokkumar@sify.com , alokfromgaya@yahoo.com , eralokkumar@indiatimes.com , shaktishali@gmail.com , eralokkumar_guddu@rediffmail.com Call to Mobile : 09470574983

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Urgent Letter from alok kumar


Urgent Letter

Date :- 21 – 08 - 2008

To ,

The All Concerned Officials.

Subject : Protect my life, it is in danger.

Any moment, any where I would be murdered as like Famous murder of Er. Satyendra Dubey in Gaya for exposing Corruption.

Dear Sir / Madam ,

I am Er. Alok Kumar , S/o - Sri Chandra Bihari Singh Retd. Vigilence Officer– B.S.F. Permanent Address :- S/o - Dr.( Smt. ) Bimla Singh ( Head - Dept. of Sociology , A. M.College, Gaya) , M.I.G.H. – 22 , A. P.Colony , Nr. Housing Board office , Gaya ( Bihar ) , Pin – 823001. Temprory Address :- C/o C. D. Colony , Jhumri Telaiya, District – Koderma ( Jharkhand ) , Pin – 825409

I seek to draw your kind attention to immediately Intervane to save my life.

I also seek your urgent intervention in this matter so that I'm given JUSTICE .

I am ready to expose the entire corruptions of this Technical Educational Mafia who is luring the Students by advertising an attractive & false facts in their Brochures, Newspapers, Prospectus & other available communications etc..

They are hampering & damaging the prospects of the Students & Employees.

Earlier from RIT, someone has already taken up the matter with the Labour Department, But they are yet to get proper remedial response.

Anytime I might be murdered because they knew that I might be going to the MEDIA .

I am feeling very unsecure & unsafe.

I was working as a Sr. Lecturer in Dept. of Mechnical Engineering in Ramgovind Institute of Technology, Koderma – 825409,Jharkhand. R.I.T. - Koderma is a Self- Financed Private Engineering College , duly Approved by AICTE, UGC & Govt.of Jharkhand , Affiliated to Binoba Bhave University, Hazaribag,Jharkhand) .

I am dismissed from my job by an Office Order Ref. No. - RIT/ 138 / 08 issued by the Director - Dr.Rameshwar Prasad on 16th July, 2008.

The dissmissal letter was not written on the Letterpad & also wthout Official Seal of RIT-Koderma.

It was simply written on a Plain Paper in a most arbitrary manner on the charge of fake alleged ground of writing a Complaint letter to AICTE & Govt. of Jharkhand.

I was dismissed by the Management of RIT without giving any Chargesheet , without holding any Enquiry & without establishing the Guilt .

It is a big gross violation of Principles of Natural Justice. It also uttered disregard to the Law of Land, Labour Laws, Norms & Regulation of AICTE / UGC & Govt. of Jharkhand & the rules of my right enshrined in the constitution of India. T

They suspected that I was behind the last visit of AICTE,who inspected the RIT to verify their Norms & Regulations.

In the past, I took all possible ways to express my loyalty to the Management of RIT but to avail.

For this,I submitted my Original Documents,I worked without availing EPF,HRA,DA etc…. Our Management got money, but they lacks proper vision to run such type of college.

I am seriously concerned in the arbtrary manner of my dismissal Order.

Suddenly, How can they throw me on the road ?

I knew that everywhere corruptions is involved who debarred the needy to get Justice.

The Management of R. I. T. with the help of the Director - Dr.R.Prasad , issued my Dismissal Letter without the LetterPad and without seal of RIT violating A. I. C. T. E. / U.G.C. / Human Right / Labour law etc…..

This is totally unjustice to harass and torture me mentally, Physically and Economically.

They afraid that I will expose them in future because I am able to knew their misdeeds & on going mallpractices, cheatings, forgery & Exploitations.

I request all concern authorities to give the order of High Level Investigation to get me justice in time & also protect my life.

I am really furious about my life & can be murdered like Er. Satyndra Dubey.

I am ready to expose their misdeeds,cheatings,Exploitations & forgery . .


I will provide all evidences collected by me at the appropriate time to the concerned higher Authorities.

Soliciting urgent intervention,


Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Er. Alok Kumar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home